What is your Christian calling and future career?
Get a jump start on your college education at a fully accredited college, learning in a Christian environment with highly-qualified professors!
With Austin Graduate School of Theology’s High School to College program, eligible high school students can earn college credits at a greatly reduced price that can be applied toward a future degree with Austin Grad or that may be transferred to another university of their choosing.
Accreditation information can be found here: AGST Accreditation
Standard undergraduate tuition and fees are currently $1,330 for one on-campus course. However, eligible high school students can take an on-campus course for only $395 or an online course for only $695 (a more than 60% savings!).
Fall 2018 available courses
Students wishing to enroll in a college course through the “High School To College” program must:
- Be high school students in their junior or senior years and at least 15 years or older
- Complete this registration form, which requires the signature of a parent or guardian and then mail or email it to Austin Grad’s Registrar Dawn Bond at email@example.com
- Submit a half page essay stating his/her recognition that this is a college-level course requiring independent study and his/her commitment to that study
- Submit an example of a recent written work for evaluation
- Provide a list of three references (including no more than one family member) that can confirm the applicant’s readiness for college work – this list should include name, title/occupation, email, phone number, and relationship to applicant
- Purchase books and supplies through Austin Grad’s bookstore or on your own
- Register for no more than two undergraduate courses per semester
*Please note that Austin Grad reserves the right to limit the number of high school registrants in any one course.